For over six decades, the Peterson name has been synonymous with helping and healing in the Hill Country. From the time Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital opened in July 1949 until the new facility, Peterson Regional Medical Center, opened their doors in the new location in April 2008, the healthcare and community needs for people in Kerrville and parts of Kerr, Bandera, Medina, Edwards, Real, Kimble, Kendall, and Gillespie counties have been realized. Many people dedicated to exceptional, compassionate, patient-centered care generation after generation make the Peterson legacy live on. To learn more about Peterson, read Our History.
Peterson Regional Medical Center delivers exceptional, compassionate, patient-centered care.
Board of Directors 2015 - 2016
Seated Left to Right: Sarah F. Fontenot, Vice Chair, Michael M. Baumann, Chairman
Standing Left to Right: James (Jim) A. Young, M.D., Mark H. Armstrong, Harold R. Wilson, Greg L. Shrader
Sue S. Steele, William (Bill) M. Johnston, Vice Chair, William (Bill) E. Morris, Jr., M.D., Deborah (Debbie) G. Mitchell, Royce G. Itschner, Robert (Bob) L. Schmerbeck, III, Vice Chair
In December 2015, we welcomed our three newest board members – Greg L. Shrader, Sue S. Steele and James (Jim) A. Young, M.D.
Learn more about our board members here: 2015-2016 Peterson Regional Medical Center Board of Directors
Press: Peterson Regional Medical Center Announces New Board Members: December 2015 - Peterson Regional Medical Center (PRMC) is pleased to announce the election of Greg Shrader, Sue Steele, and Dr. James Young to the Board of Directors. Learn more