Your Health and Comfort Matter
When provided the opportunity to serve you, as a patient or visitor, Peterson Regional Medical Center (PRMC) strives to make your time with us special.
As a patient, we want to offer you stellar services including:
- Private rooms - Every one of our 124 rooms are private
- Room service for patients - Tell us what you want and we'll deliver
- We offer free WiFi/Internet service to all patients and visitors
- LCD TV's and telephones are at your fingertips
- Thermostats in every room allow you to set the temperature you need for individual comfort
- We provide state-of-the-art safes to protect your valuables
Whether here to help a loved one or realizing that Peterson has an awesome cafe, a gift shop, or volunteer opportunities, this info is for you:
- Parking at Peterson Regional Medical Center is free and convenient.
- Hours of Operation? Our main lobby hours are from 7:00am - 5:00pm. We welcome you anytime before or after, simply enter through the Emergency Department doors.
- Visiting hours are 8AM-8PM.
- ATM - A Cash machine is located on the 1st floor of the hospital by the staff/service elevators. Let our volunteers show you.
- Dining: The Blue Sage Bistro is located on the 1st floor. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7am-5pm, Weekends are 7am-2pm. Patients have 24/7 access to our Bistro.
- Vending machines are located on the 1st and 2nd floor.
- Gifts and Floral Arrangements - Need a great idea to cheer a friend or loved one? Need a snack, flowers, or unique gift? Visit our gift shop located on the first floor.
- Chapel - We offer a peaceful and beautiful space for prayer and solitude. Please visit our chapel on the 1st floor. Would you like to speak to our amazing chaplains. They are here for support, pray, comfort or console. Call the operator to connect with our chaplain.
To speak with our Patient Relations Representive, call (830) 258-7630.
To view our Patient Information Guide, please click here